Upper body strength.
The subject is in a planking position on the hands and knees. The upper legs and torso in a straight line, hands on the floor at shoulder width. At the start signal, the athlete tries to perform as much as possible knee push-ups within 30 seconds. The head up to 5 cm from the ground and pushing up until the arms are fully extended. When the execution is not correct, no point is awarded.
The number of correctly performed curl-ups within a time of 30 seconds.
- Stopwatch (if the app is not used)
- Check the starting position
- The athlete is given some trial attempts
- Make sure the upper legs and torso are in a straight line
- Touch shuttle with nose
- Pushing up until the arms are fully extended
- Neck in line with torso
- Count along the correctly perfomed knee push-ups out loud
Download the instruction sheet as PDF here