- Have access to primary schools or sports camps for children between 8-10 years old. This can also be through another partner
- Part of your mission is to implement a sustainable model to increase sports participation and improve the movement skills of young children
- Preferably be a non-profit organization
- Have access to governmental or public organizations in sports and education
- Have access to sports science institutes, such as universities in your country
What you'll need
- Training from SportaMundi on how to organize and implement SportKompas
- SportKompas flightcase with scientific standardized testing equipment
- Access to the digital platform
What does it cost?
- Training: online training for free + one-time travel cost (2 experts) for local training in your country
- SportKompas flightcase: (€3500, excl. VAT & shipping), latest price info on BOSAN's website
- Use of digital platform:
- Setup or yearly 6000 EUR when < 1000 children
1000 Children: split 50% of the end user fee (minimum €5/child)
How it works in Belgium
SportaMundi works together with several support partners to implement SportKompas successfully. Sport Vlaanderen, the Flemish governmental institution, promotes and coordinates SportKompas towards cities and schools.
A dedicated test team of Sport Werk Vlaanderen is mobilized to test all the children in cities and schools.
The Flemish government has also issued a Coalition Agreement that stipulates the use of SportKompas in all Flemish schools by 2024.